Luxury Travel Company is looking for a Global Concierge to provide a paid for bespoke service to guests travelling with the company in Africa and provide information and assist with travel support during travel. The service will include a pre-, during and post travel support ensuring guests and trade partners receive a bespoke and carefree travel experience. The in-country support service will operate seven days a week. Position is based in the Southern suburbs of Cape Town.
Experience and qualifications required:
- High School Qualification, 3-year University/College Qualification advantageous
- 4 years Tour Operator Experience as a Travel Consultant with preference to individuals who have worked in a bed management environment or a concierge service
- An in-depth knowledge of Operating Systems Advantageous (Tourplan, Maximizer, WETU)
- Good destinations knowledge of South Africa, Southern and East Africa preferable
- A willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Calm and professional communication skills in order to service travel partners, direct and indirect guests
- Consistent and clear communication with trade partners, direct and indirect guests, sales teams, preferred supplier partners and colleagues where required
- Proactive selling of the Africa products and services ensuring the best suitable safari
- Meet people and responds to a variety of situations with poise, patience, and discretion
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as a willingness to serve
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs and training webinars
- Support and Assist other departments and offices during leave cycles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com