Looking for Travel Specialists for a luxury travel company. Junior and Senior positions available.
Junior – 1 to 4 years of Travel Specialist experience
Senior – 4 to 7 years of Travel Specialist experience
- Creative planning and designing of guest itineraries or out of the box planning and designing of leisure FIT tailor-made itineraries.
- Managing the reservations process for bookings from quote to finalising, including invoicing and travel documents.
- Consistent and clear communication with agents, sales teams, preferred supplier partners and colleagues.
- Working hours early and late shift, and emergency duty, on a weekly rotational basis.
- Proactive selling of products and services ensuring the best possible experience for the guests.
- Understanding of travel industry channels
- Excellent computer skills including:
o MS Office
o WETU advantageous
o Tourplan advantageous
o ESS is essential
- Good understanding of terms and conditions, product knowledge, third party and product destinations. A good knowledge of South Africa, Southern and East Africa.
- Calm and professional manner of servicing agents and guests
- Problem-solving skills
- Experiential creativity (crafting the ultimate guest experiences)
- Understanding and knowledge of the different markets
- Relevant understanding of business to create and formulate a strategy and make commercial decisions.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org