Lansdowne Travel Management
Inbound Tour Operator dealing with the UK Market
We are an established Inbound Tour Operator selling Southern Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has just completed their studies or has some hotel/concierge experience wishing to build a career in the travel industry.
Duties would include the following:
– Make reservations/bookings as per the customer’s request.
– Handle incoming supplier and agent calls
– Accurate loading of services into inhouse system
– Conduct availability checks, booking checks and reconfirm all bookings. Resolve any availability challenges with suitable options
– Provide regular status report to the customers if any issues.
– Establish and maintain respectful, positive, confident, and effective communication and relationships with suppliers
– Attend off-site inspections to grow your product and supplier knowledge
– Can Do attitude and Teamwork is required. Assist colleagues when and if required.
– Be organised, flexible and process driven
– Ability to work weekends, and/or handle after hours emergency phone dealing with inhouse client issues on a rotation basis.
– Able to work shifts – UK based clients so 1hr or 2hr time difference
– Good written and spoken English
Interested in Joining our Team? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Should you not hear from us in 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful *
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com